Support of international projects

Personal documents include the following:

  • Passports, identity cards;
  • Birth certificates, death certificates, certificates related to marriage and divorce, etc.);
  • Diplomas, student gradebooks;
  • Employment record books, military registration cards;
  • Driving licenses, pension licenses;
  • Criminal record certificates;
  • Parents’ letters of consent for overseas travel for their children;
  • Contracts, powers of attorney, bank statements;
  • Medical certificates and records, medical assessment reports;
  • CVs, recommendation letters;
  • Commercial, legal and private correspondence.

In addition to language-based services, GAT can also arrange for your documents and translated documents to be notarized or legalized.